Common Cosmetic Dental Problems
Media, Newtown Square, Wallingford, Swarthmore and Delaware County, PA
Dr. Gregory Hillyard has been helping people in the Media area of Pennsylvania address cosmetic issues with their smiles for nearly 30 years. As the third generation dentist in his family and with substantial training and experience, Dr. Hillyard is uniquely equipped to identify cosmetic dental problems and provide the most suitable solution. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your smile, please call 610-566-0291 today to schedule a cosmetic dentistry appointment with Dr. Hillyard.
Cosmetic Dental Problems
Dr. Hillyard has years of experience correcting cosmetic dental issues including teeth that are:
- Chipped, cracked, or broken
- Unevenly sized or misshapen
- Gapped or crooked
- Severely stained or discolored
- Shortened or covered by excessive gum tissue
These issues can detract from your smile, resulting in a loss of confidence, low self-esteem, and overall dissatisfaction with your appearance. Dr. Hillyard and our friendly staff believe that you deserve to be proud of your smile. We will work closely with you to address your unique problems and tailor your treatments to correct your specific concerns.
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Very few of us are born with perfect teeth. Fortunately, for every conceivable cosmetic imperfection, there is an ideal cosmetic dentistry solution. At our Media, Pennsylvania office we offer state-of-the-art solutions such as:
- Teeth whitening for teeth that are discolored through lifestyle choices, aging, and genetics
- Porcelain veneers to produce a straight, white, and seamlessly beautiful smile by addressing a number of different issues
- Dental bonding to strengthen, reshape, and beautify teeth that are impacted by decay, fractures, and other issues
- Clear braces to straighten teeth
- Dental implants to provide a strong, reliable, and permanent solution for missing teeth
Dr. Hillyard works with each of our patients on an individual basis. During you cosmetic dentistry treatment planning phase, he will provide you with a detailed plan of what he feels will best perfect your smile. We appreciate and respect your input during every stage of your treatment and look forward to working with you to help you obtain a smile you are proud to show the world.
If you live in Media, Newtown Square, Wallingford, Swarthmore, or anywhere in Delaware County and are interested in perfecting your smile, please contact Dr. Gregory Hillyard today to schedule your initial cosmetic dentistry consultation.
- About Us
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Before & After
- Dental Financing
- Contact Us