Welcome to Dr. Gregory Hillyard and Dr. Alexandra Monroe’s Media, Pennsylvania dental office. Our office serves Media, PA as well as Newtown Square and other communities in the mainline area of Philadelphia. We welcome new patients and can provide the personalized dental care you need to enjoy your best smile and optimal oral health. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Hillyard or Dr. Monroe call 610.756.0649.
Our Commitment to Patient Safety
Cleanliness and sterilization are always a top priority at our practice. We continue our strict sterilization protocols throughout our office. Our office has:
- Air scrubbers that utilize UV-C blue light sterilization on our HVAC systems
- Medify Air Purifiers with HEPA filters that fully filter the air each operatory in under 10 minutes
- Doors on all operatories
- High-speed suction mirrors for hygienist’s use during cleanings
- Plexiglass at our front desk
- Patient screening stations in our waiting room
- Paperless health history questionnaires and consent forms that you can sign from your own device
- Acquired exceptional PPE for everyone on our team
Your First Office Visit: What to Expect
We look forward to meeting you for the first time and make every effort to ensure your comfort and safety. Your first visit to our Media, PA dental office will include:
- A dental exam
- Digital diagnostics as needed
- Screening for gum disease, tooth decay, and oral cancer
- A consultation with Dr. Hillyard or Dr. Monroe
Please remember to bring:
- A valid form of identification
- Dental insurance card
- Patient forms
- Recent dental records and x-rays if available to you
Our dental website provides a wealth of information regarding your dental health, our dental services, and our practice. Take some time before your visit to familiarize yourself with our team, our dental care, and what you can expect for specific treatments:
We offer comprehensive dental care and an array of advanced cosmetic and restorative solutions that are used to treat dental concerns at the source. Schedule an appointment to explore your treatment options and discover the smile you have always wanted.
Patients with one or more missing teeth who are looking for a more balanced smile can replace the gaps in their smile with dental implants. Dental implants consist of a titanium post, abutment, and dental crown that are custom-fit to each patient. This restorative solution not only improves the form and function of a patient’s bite but also provides them with a more balanced smile. We offer complete services for implants under one roof for consistent care and predictable results.
Full and Partial Dentures
If you are missing multiple teeth or have an upper or lower arch of missing teeth you can restore your smile with full or partial dentures. Dentures are a restorative treatment that provides a secure and stable bite for patients with multiple missing teeth. Prevent shifting and overcrowded teeth with this treatment option.
Botox & Dermal Fillers
Dr. Monroe has advanced training in the use of Botox and dermal fillers for addressing both the signs of aging and jaw pain caused by TMJ disorders.