Your Media, PA dental team is back in the office and here to address your dental needs. While many things have changed as a result of COVID-19, one thing has remained the same: our continued commitment to your health and safety. Our team spent the 8 weeks at home researching and purchasing equipment and finding ways to implement new best practices to keep our patients safe.
Our Improvements to Keep You Safe
- Medify Air Purifiers in EVERY room – This means one in each of our 5 operatories, one in our waiting room, and one in our front desk area. These HEPA filters containing air purifiers turn over the air in a 420 square foot room in 15 minutes. (Our operatories are under 250 sq feet each)
- Fluid resistant gowns changed and washed after EVERY patient where an aerosol could potentially be generated.
- PureVac high-speed suction mirrors for all hygiene appointments. These mirrors remove 90% more aerosols than low-speed saliva ejectors.
- ALL patients are asked to rinse with a diluted iodine rinse for 30 seconds upon sitting in the dental chair. This has been shown in studies to dramatically reduce viral load in the oral cavity.
- Doors were installed on ALL operatories to create a closed, personal, individual space for patient treatments. Doors remain closed during treatment while the Medify air purifier is continually running to turn over and clean the air in the room in just a few minutes.
- UV Air scrubbers were installed on our HVAC systems to sanitize all circulating air in the office as it passes through our air ducts.
Cleanliness and sterilization are always a top priority at our practice. We continue our strict sterilization protocols throughout our office. Our office follows and goes beyond the infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, & OSHA. We follow the activities of these agencies and stay up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance they issue.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To schedule an appointment, please call our office: 610 566-0291. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.